Although day programming has been suspended for the time being, we are working around the clock to make sure our residents are being taken care of:
- Leadership staff are facilitating virtual meetings for residents to video chat with family and friends.
- All outings have been postponed; residents can participate on van rides throughout the community which include scenic views and lunch pick-up.
- Supported Living Coaches are assisting individuals with ensuring they have at least 7-10 days’ worth of groceries and medications on hand.
- Supported Living Coaches are training individuals on TeleHealth medical appointments to maintain their medical needs.
- PARC has provided each Supported Living participant with PPE (face masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, etc.) and educating each participant on how, why, and when to use PPE
- Only essential visitors are being allowed on campus and are being pre-screened before entering.