We are working around the clock to make sure our residents are being taken care of:
- Family and guardian visitations are taking place according to state and federal guidelines.
- Leadership staff continue to facilitate virtual meetings for residents to video chat with family and friends.
- Outings are taking place on a limited and highly restricted basis. Residents can participate on van rides throughout the community which include scenic views and lunch pick-up.
- Supported Living Coaches are assisting individuals to ensure they have at least seven-10 days’ worth of groceries and medications on hand.
- Supported Living Coaches are training individuals on TeleHealth medical appointments to maintain their medical needs.
- PARC has provided each Supported Living participant with PPE (face masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, etc.) and educating each participant on how, why, and when to use PPE.