PARC Center Industries
PARC Center Industries (PCI) is a division of PARC and has been in business for more than 40 years. Businesses partner with PCI to fulfill their assembly, packaging and shipping needs. PCI is able to deliver high quality service with efficient and cost effective outcomes.
PCI employs over 200 working individuals with developmental disabilities supported by production supervisors, quality control staff, and truck drivers.
Examples of projects include:
- Packaged, assembled and inspected 80 million pens, pencils, note pads, advertising magnets, key-ring flashlights and mouse pads.
- Packaged over 250,000 replacement batteries for medical equipment.
- Assembled and packaged over 750 heavy-duty, three gallon pressure sprayers.
- Labeled and mailed 20,000 postcards for an election campaign
- Packaged 35,000 calendars in mailing tubes
- Packaged product samples into 25,000 soft-sided lunch bags.
- And many more.