Discovery Learning Center
The hub of PARC’s Children Services program is the Discovery Learning Center (DLC) preschool, dedicated to serving all children from 8 weeks to 6 years old. DLC is made up of the Carmela Manfrey Center for Early Intervention Services, Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten and more.
PARC's Discovery Learning Center Provides:
- Early Intervention Curriculum with highly trained and experienced teachers working with children of all abilities.
- Nursing available to assist families with preventive health care, to dispense medication and to act as a liaison between a child's physician and the school.
- The Thoresen Foundation Rainforest Therapy Center is an independent, on-site physical, occupational, and speech/language therapy group providing prescribed therapy to children as recommended by the child's physician.
- Early Invention Art and Music Therapy and Education
- R'Club Child Care Inc. Healthy Foundations Food Program Site provides breakfast, lunch and two healthy snacks every day to each child.
* Transportation is based on availability and not guaranteed at the time of enrollment.
Services at the Discovery Learning Center are:
- The Developmental Day Program
(8 weeks – 3 years)
- Inclusive Childcare Program
(8 weeks to 6 years)
- Preschool Inclusion Classroom
(3 years to 6 years)
- Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Classroom
(4 Years Old Eligible)
For more information about PARC’s Discovery Learning Center, call 727-345-9111.