COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION (Registration Number Ch-309) MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE WITHIN THE STATE (1-800-435-7352) or online at REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL, OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. PARC does not utilize the services of professional solicitors and therefore receives 100% of each contribution. Your donation is tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.