#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration.
Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
This year #GivingTuesday is on November 28!
On this day of global giving, our goal is to raise at least $5,000. This will allow for more than 800 clients at PARC to have the chance to the meet milestones that we often take for granted. Milestones like learning, working, and independence are just a few. Consider giving as little as $20 or as much as you are able to support PARC’s programs that help children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Your donation allows these individuals to reach their full potential.
- $100 – offers an adult with special needs 2 days of employment preparation and job services training
- $150 – provides artists in the Inspired Artist Studio the supplies they need to create artwork to be exhibited and sold
- $250 – provides multi-sensory equipment for children and adults in the Autism Behavioral Program
- $500 – provides a child with one-month participation and attendance in the Discovery Learning Center and enhances family wellbeing
- $1,000 – provides weekend outings for residents achieving greater independence through community experiences