At PARC, our number one priority has been helping to protect our residents and staff from COVID-19. We moved swiftly to add additional measures on top of existing plans and infection control protocols related to preventing the spread of communicable disease.
Our business is essential and we are working hard to develop unique and innovative ways to continue services and prepare for recovery. Steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our staff and the individuals we serve:
- We are actively communicating with staff and residents regarding precautions they should take to protect themselves and the community.
- We have asked staff members to consider taking extra precautions in their personal lives given the vulnerability of the residents we serve. This includes, among other things, staying at home and avoiding large groups of people as much as possible.
- We practice social distancing by maintaining a distance of at least six feet from others (except in the cases of caregiving that requires closer contact with residents).
- We continue to be diligent in maintaining a clean environment to help reduce the spread of germs and have increased the frequency of surface cleaning in common areas.
- We continue to follow our existing policies and procedures related to preventing the spread of communicable disease among residents and staff.
- We have urged all residents and staff to report any symptoms (including fever, cough, and shortness of breath) or other any other sign of illness.
- We proactively screen all staff, residents and essential visitors for any symptoms of illness at least once a day.
Thank you for your continued trust in PARC to serve the ones you love. We will continue to update you and our community of any changes to our operations. Please visit our website (https://www.parc-fl.org) or follow us on social media for the latest updates. You may also contact me directly at (727) 341-6919 with any questions or concerns you might have.