As a 501 (c) (3) organization, PARC depends on individual and corporate donations, endowment, bequest and grants to support its efforts. Here are a few of many people that help support PARC's mission to provide opportunities for children and adults with developmental disabilities to exercise their independence and experience life to the fullest.
- Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Department of Education – Division of Vocational Rehabilitation
- Department of Health – Children’s Medical Services
- Early Learning Coalition of Pinellas County
- Juvenile Welfare Board – Children’s Service Council of Pinellas County
- Pinellas Community Foundation
- United Way Suncoast
Donors from October 1, 2014 – September 30, 2015
This listing does not include in-kind contributions. Every effort was made to ensure that the information included on this list is accurate. If you feel an omission has occurred, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.